AMAZING Lavender Hot Chocolate
- 12 oz of milk (your preference of choice)
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 oz 70% Dark Chocolate
- ¼ tsp Real Vanilla
- 1Tbsp Coconut Nectar or Raw Local Honey
- Dash of Kosher Salt
- 1 Drop of Lavender Oil
Homemade Peppermint Lip Balm
(Holiday Gift Idea)
* 1 and 1/2 Tablespoon Natural Beeswax
* 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
* 1 Tablespoon Shea Butter
* 2 Tablespoon Sweet Almond Oil (or Olive Oil)
* 20 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
* Small metal tins with lids
Bring water in a small pot to a boil on the stove.
In a glass dish or Pyrex cup, mix beeswax, coconut oil, shea butter, and sweet almond oil. Place the glass dish or cup inside the pot of boiling water and melt ingredients while stirring. A bamboo chop stick makes a great tool for stirring this.
Remove from heat and use about 20 drops of the peppermint essential oil and stir.
Pour into containers right away.
Wait 24 hours for the lip balm to set before using.